jOIN uSPURSUE SOMETHING AMAZING
Be the movmintWANT TO CREATE
We are shaping the future of money and looking for outstanding talent to join us on this mission. Our work involves engineering, design and development of cutting-edge solutions to solve some of the hardest problems in the world of money. We offer exciting project opportunities in beautiful locales, unlimited vacation days, a competitive renumeration and benefits policy, and the chance to learn from true leaders in the payments industry.
We believe that money is a public good to which everyone everywhere should have easy access, and that digital fiat currency is the means of providing that access on a global scale.
We believe in being an active partner who provides support and also shares in successes. That means supporting not just a CBDC system, but also the various merchants, citizens, and organizations involved in granting access to that system.
We are passionate about constantly evolving technology in order to solve unique issues. We are excited by the modern innovations and technology that are opening doors to more accessible currency and payment services.
We are payments ecosystem builders, and we know that means more than just the payment currency itself. Our technology is backed by thoughtful policy design and effortless adoption mechanics that ensure true accessibility and usability for all.
JOIN THE MOVMINT
August 24, 2022
October 31, 2022
Movmint is on a mission to become the world’s most impactful financial technology company by enabling the evolution of money. We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our team based in our office in downtown Vancouver. Please reach out to us if this sounds like you:
The Ideal Candidate
- You have 5+ years of development experience preferably in FinTech banking, payment or related fields that involve digital forms of money.
- You have shipped multiple full-cycle software projects that created either high value to your clients or high impact or both.
- You have experience working in an Agile environment and understand the pressures and nuances that arise within such an environment.
- You are open to an in-office work culture (while we respect and provide some hybrid work options, we place a premium on face-to-face contact).
- You are ready to work in a multicultural environment. You are ready to engage with teammates from different time zones.
- You have the necessary eligibility status that allows you to work in Canada.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- A competitive salary.
- Year-end performance bonus plan.
- Performance-driven eligibility for stock options.
- Cool office space in downtown Vancouver with flexible work schedules.
- Unlimited vacation days.
- Dev-spec Macbook laptop and peripherals.
- Comprehensive extended health benefits for you and eligible family members.
- Ongoing training and learning opportunities.
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest minds in the industry and contribute directly to making a difference that will touch the lives of billions.
Job Requirements & Skills
- NodeJS, REST API
- Postgresql, MongoDB
- Container Orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Cloud providers: AWS
- Android, Kotlin